Knowing who to follow on Twitter is important in your Twitter marketing efforts. You want to follow those who are of interest to you. You want to follow those who are of use to you and your business. Your hope is that they will in turn follow you back, if they arenât already following you, thus opening up the lines of communication between your business and your audience. There are several tools that can be used to make these efforts easier and more streamlined.
- Mr. Tweet – Show the influencers and followers you should follow and suggests you to enthusiastic users relevant to you.
- Just Tweet It – A user directory for Twitter organized by genre to allow for users to easily find other Twitter users to connect with.
- Retweet Rank – Retweetrank lets you find rank of any twitter user. With the rank, latest retweets of the user are shown and an RSS feed can also be grabbed for the same.
- Twellow – A directory of public Twitter accounts, with hundreds of categories and search features to help you find people who matter to you.
- TwitteRel – By using Twitterel.com you can make your life a lot more interesting, we thought of a way to connect to other twitter users who share the same interests as you do.
- Friend or Follow – Who are you following that’s not following you back? Who’s following you that you’re not following back?
- Tweepi – Use Tweepi to follow the followers of top bloggers in your industry.
- Topify – Twitter application that improves Twitter’s email notification and allows to follow and reply to direct messages by email.
- Tweepler – A Twitter application that allows you to organize followers.
- TweeterTags – Get the most out of Twitter by finding the right people to share the conversation: Tweeter Tags makes it easy to declare your interests and find new, like-minded friends. Have a question you need answering? Find relevant people on Twitter to ask.
Currently, the Social Biz team uses Twellow to find people to follow, SproutSocial to automate tweeting of our best posts for clients, Social Oomph to automate posting of personal and business account tweets, Twylah to Power Tweet, and HootSuite to cross post and re-tweet across multiple social media accounts as well as monitoring tweets and posts from lists and from hashtags.
Our favorite tool, if you’re just getting started, is HootSuite. Try it for free. Monthly cost is low ($5.95 as of today).
Â We hope this information is helpful,
Social Biz Local Biz
P.S. If you’re just getting serious about learning to use Twitter Marketing, get our free report: