You’ve created a Facebook page for your business: Now what? How will you engage with people using your Facebook Page and grow an interactive community of fans and customers at Facebook?
Here are 3 great blog posts and a video to help you plan your Facebook marketing strategies so that you get more LIKEs and grow a group of people eager to interact and engage with you and your business.
The most important take away? Social media marketing for your business is a “people to people” activity. Don’t let the techie bits get in the way of your purpose which should be to use Facebook as a channel to make new connections and stay connected and engaged with the other people who are your present and future customers and business supporters.
How to Better Engage Facebook Fan Page âFansâ
By Mari Smith at Social Media Examiner
A compelling, active Facebook fan page should be an integral part of your marketing plans. With its 350 million users and average daily session time of 25 minutes, Facebook provides an exceptional opportunity for visibility, Google indexing, live search ability, and fan engagementâwhether youâre a solopreneur, a large brand or anywhere in between.
But, if you build it, will they come? And if they come, will they stay and engage?
Read more of Mari Smith’s tips for creating an engaging Facebook fan page at Social Media Examiner…
What Happens After Someone âLikesâ Your Facebook Page?
–by DaveCharest at the Constant Contact Blog
Â Itâs seems like everyone is obsessed with getting âLikesâ for their Facebook Page these days.
Yes, theyâre important because when people âLikeâ your Page, theyâre giving you a powerful form of permission. Theyâre saying they want to hear from you on Facebook. This keeps your business or organization top of mind. But âLikesâ are only one piece of the puzzle.
What happens after the âLike?â
Â Read more about what happens after someone “Likes” your Facebook Page at the Constant Contact community blog…
Amy Porterfield Shows You How to Grow Your Facebook Audience
Amy Porterfield shares how to grow and engage your Facebook fan base.
(in an interview at Flyteblog.com)
Rich Brooks: Today we are here with Amy Porterfield. She is a social media strategist and co-author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies. Amy, thank you very much for being part of the interview today.
Amy Porterfield: Thanks for having me.
Rich Brooks: My pleasure. Now, I know youâre a Facebook expert and I know you love small businesses so letâs talk about small businesses on Facebook. In your experience, what are some of the top challenges that small businesses face on Facebook?
Â Read more of the interview with Amy Porterfield to learn how to grow and engage your Facebook fan base at the Flyte blog…
The Five Best Ways to Engage Your Fans on Facebook
Video by Dave from theKBuzzcrew’s YouTube channel
In today’s Watch me Wednesday video, I talk about the 5 best ways to engage your Facebook fans:
1. Posting photos! A picture is worth a thousand words. Instead of using words post pictures. By posting interesting pictures, you can get people talking on your page.
2. Posting videos! If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is worth a thousand pictures. Create a short form content video between 60 seconds and two minutes and share it with your fans. A great feature about posting a video on Facebook is if someone is watching the video, they can click above it to become a fan of the page if they are not already!
3. Share links to interesting articles and resources with your fans! Links are a great way to bring relevant content to your fan page that may not be your own.
4. Ask your fans questions! If people are not commenting on your updates, it is because you are not asking them to. If you ask your fans what they think of something or what they are doing, they will answer these questions on your page.
5. For the more advanced users, utilize interactive apps including polls, quizzes, and virtual gifts. These are some ways to engage your fans on a more advanced level.
What other ways do you engage with your fans? Share by commenting here!