Is Your Small Business a Social Biz?
A Social Biz is a small business that makes relationships the most important part of their business and marketing.
Are You a Social Biz?
Your small business is a Social Biz if you:
- Make it easy for people to find you and connect with you.
- Create easy (and enjoyable) ways for people to communicate with you (and your people).
- Actively and consistently stay in touch with people who are customers, other business owners, prospective customers, and members of your social networks.
- Set up systems that serve your customers and troubleshoot and change systems that might be more convenient for you but get in your customersâ way.
- Go out of your way to help people and offer solutions to their problems.
- Think about new and better ways to grow a community of loyal, repeat customers who recommend your business to others.
- Make engaging with your networks a daily marketing practice. Take charge and step over any technology barriers (or phobias J ) getting in the way of using the Internet and social media daily to be more visible, find-able and engaging with your networks — because you need to go where THEY are; not just where you are comfortable.
Is Your Small Business Marketing Plan a Social Biz Plan?
Marketing Has Changed
Have you changed the way you market?
If you have a small business, you are a marketer. With each of us bombarded by advertising in every media, it is now more important than ever that you:
- Create relationships with your prospects, customers and colleagues/competitors both offline (in person) and online.
- Establish an online presence and use social networking to reach out and increase your visibility.
- Grow your marketing list and stay in touch.
- Provide valuable information.
- Join with others in your location and/or industry to power up your marketing efforts and results.
What are three ways you could change your small business marketing to become a Social Biz? Share with us in the Comments section below.
What are three ways we could help you? Leave your suggestions in the Comments section below.