We help small businesses who want to get found online and attract more customers and clients.
Get more eyeballs on your business, more feet through your door and more cash in the register.
Most Social Biz Local Biz clients and customers are small local businesses owners or managers. They own and operate businesses such as downtown retail, restaurants, and services like healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services. Many of our clients have a âstore frontâ and some are run from homes e.g. bakers, caterers, yoga studios and landscape gardening services.Â
Some folks are solo “work from home” professionals like artists and writers and crafters. And some are service professionals who are “solo” or have a small firm (accountants, consultants, trainers, coaches).
Some of our clients are larger businesses with more complex business models, more employees and sometimes multiple locations, for instance, hospital/healthcare systems, manufacturers, horticulture and agricultural businesses. They often ask for assistance with developing in-house social media marketing and customer service teams and social media management.
We work with the associations and organizations that serve small local businesses like trade associations and Chambers of Commerce whose members receive information, training and assistance to incorporate internet marketing strategies and blend them with “offline” or more traditional marketing.
From solo entrepreneurs to larger small businesses, all of our clients have expertise in their specialties and the people they serve.
The expertise they do NOT possess is how to attract more clients and customers via the Internet and social networking online.
Many find marketing to be an unwelcome chore. They donât know how to develop a sustainable business income with loyal, repeat customers who refer new business.
Is this your business marketing situation?
- You are a small business owner who wants to increase the visibility and profitability of your business.
- You want a web site that creates new leads and sales.
- Your want your business to be found online and in your town.
- You want to reach your potential customers who are using their mobile phones to shop for products and services in their location.
- You want social media accounts at Facebook,Â Twitter, Google+ and/or LinkedIn that help you network 24/7 for maximum marketing mileage.
- You are new in business and donât have much marketing experience.
- You are a small business owner who wants to add e-commerce and an additional income stream for your business.
- You have done a lot of marketing over the years but your usual marketing approaches donât seem to work.
Attract More Clients: Get more eyeballs on your business, more feet through your door and more cash in the register.
If one or more of these scenarios is true for you, please read on, starting with our Getting Started page. You’re in the right place. There is practical help and advice for you here.